Refrigeration Copper Tube Fin Coil Evaporator
|Unit Price:||10~1000 USD|
|Min. Order:||50 Piece/Pieces|
|Productivity:||10000 pcs monthly|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pce monthly|
Evaporator coil detail:
1. Material:copper tube,aluminum fin and galvanized plate
2. Aluminum fin: Hydrophilic or bare
3. Copper pipe: diameter 12mm,16mm or other customized size,smooth tube
4. Suitable for R134A, R22, R404A, R407C refrigerant or other
5. Gas examination under 3.0Mpa air pressure to ensure the tightness.
6. Widely used in refrigeration industry, cold room and other cooling system.
7.Producing procedure: plate cutting, tube bending, punching fin, expanding tube,welding,leakage test,inspection,packing
Tube: 304 Stainless Steel/Carbon/Aluminum/Copper
Tube Specification: OD12MMX2THKX2500L
Fin Material: CS IS 513
Fin Specification: OD31MMX0.4THK X FPI.7
FIN TUBE FINISH NATURAL.
Fin Type is Cold Wound
HYDRO TEST : 15 Kg / cm2.
Coil Size : OD 372mm x ID310mm
1. Copper fin tube coil can optimized heat exchange performance of raw material with extruding process
2. Copper fin tube coil compact design consuming less assembling space
3. Flexible for customized design after soft annealing
4. Copper is a hygienic and antimicrobial material for use in drink water systems
5. Tin plating for both inside and outside surface is possible, if requested
6. Easier to stock after surface treatment
7. Resistance to both vibration and corrosion
8. Cost saving from longer service life and less assembling space
Many system changes can affect heating and cooling fin tube coils.
Among them are:
The fluid temperature supplied to the equipment is above or below the specified temperature.
The air temperature supplied to the equipment is higher or lower than the specified temperature.
The fluid volume supplied to the device is higher or lower than the specified value.
The air volume supplied to the equipment is higher or lower than the specified air volume.
Note that in each example, the actual operating conditions differ from the coil design conditions. Since the coil does not carry important service factors, if the process conditions are significantly different from the design conditions of the coil, the process will be inefficient.
Murphy products as below:
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube
U Bend Tube For Heat Transfer
H/HH Type Fin Tube
Intergral High Finned Tube
G Finned Tube
Intergral Low Finned Tube
Longitudinal Finned Tube
L/LL/KL/KL/ Finned Tube
Laser Welded Finned Tube
Fin Tube Coil
Extruded Finned Tube
Tubular Heat Exchanger
Plate Heat Exchanger
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Brazed Heat Exchanger
Murphy Thermal Energy Co., Ltd.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automation numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, extruded finned tube line. Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors, masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers.
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
- Company Name: Murphy Thermal Energy Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Du Shuyang
- Product/Service: Fin Tube , High Frequency Finned Tube , Extruded Fin Tube , U Bent Tubes , Laser Welded Finned Tube , Elliptical Finned Tube
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000
- Year Established: 2019
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 18
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 2, Zhongsheng Road, Huangtang, Xuxiake Town, Jiangyin City
- Contact Person: Ms. Susanna Tang
- Tel: 86--13773013809
Premium Related Products